JEFF CHANCE LATE FOR OWN HEARING!

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Manager defends firing

Post by Nydia Tisdale » November 17th, 2010, 6:15 pm

Manager defends firing
Other employees also disciplined

ForsythNews.com
by Julie Arrington
November 17, 2010

Testimony is expected to continue Thursday in a hearing to determine if Forsyth County’s former planning director can get his job back.

Read more: http://www.forsythnews.com/section/5/article/6653/

weisser59

Jeff was told that to do!!

Post by weisser59 » November 18th, 2010, 2:32 pm

You are forgetting that Jeff Chance was told what to do. Charles Laughinghouse and Ken Jarrard told Jeff what to do. There are many development that did not go to Zone are where passed by Jeff because he was told too. Jeff made the mistake of saying no to Charles. He mad and went after Jeff on anything he could fine. I do believe that Jeff should be dismiss but not for this reason. This is a very small part of what this Department has been doing. And all management in the Planning department knows are part of these actions. Its lot larger then county is let it to be

meohmy

Post by meohmy » November 18th, 2010, 5:36 pm

I have asked my two year old to interpret the last post in this thread. One question I have for "weisser59" is what reason do you think he should have been fired for? Do you think he should have been fired after his second DUI conviction? Oops, I forgot the first one was reduced and yes David he should have lost his license. Whistle blower my ass!!!!!!!!

weisser59

Jeff should be Fired!!

Post by weisser59 » November 19th, 2010, 8:15 am

Jeff should been fired for passing Zones that did not meet the UDC and the laws of this County!!! He was one of the parts. These Parts includes a County Commissioner, County Attorney and Law Firm. This group may sure that certain parties would get property through the Planning department without going through the process for Favors. If the DA office gets of their BUTT there is a paper trail that a Bind Mice could find. They were not a feared that anything would happen to them!!