Super Camera Woman cartoon series

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Super Camera Woman cartoon series

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 29th, 2012, 11:00 am

Super Camera Woman confronts Cumming Mayor H. Ford Gravitt

Cartoon created by Brant Meadows for Possum News Channel.

MAYOR FORD: Oh, my gosh! It is that darn camera woman, again. Get out of my way. I have an important, secret meeting with Wade Sullivan and a majority of the county commissioners.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Please, stop right there, Mayor Ford. You will be in violation of the law.

MAYOR FORD: I have had a least five attorneys tell me it is okay to meet with a majority of commissioners in secret.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Sir, why would you violate the law?

MAYOR FORD: If you do not move, I will have the police chief arrest you for a number of unknown reasons. Move along, there is nothing here.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Mayor, you should check with your city attorney before I have to kick your buttocks with my video camera.

MAYOR FORD: If you try to film me, I will pitch a fit and show you who is Boss Hogg.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Respectfully, Mayor, your ways are draconian and it is time for you to go.

MAYOR FORD: I have been mayor since I was five years old. I will not leave office — not ever. I do not care that the Attorney General and the media are on your side.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Why did you unlawfully use your police chief to physically abuse me at your last council meeting?

MAYOR FORD: I will abuse anyone I see fit. If you try to film me in city hall ever again, I will call out the dogs.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: If you call out the dogs, I will film the whole thing and get your buttocks in trouble, again.

MAYOR FORD: I will have the law changed so that I can use dogs any time I want and have your roughed up without having your darn video camera catch me.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Are you going to turn off the water supply to the county?

MAYOR FORD: As a matter of fact, I plan to milk the life out of the citizens in the county one drop at a time. You see that water behind you? It will cost you five dollars per cup.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Why are you so greedy and mean?

MAYOR FORD: I am only greedy and mean to people who try to film me and complain about me milking the life out of them.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: You don’t scare me one little bit.

MAYOR FORD: If you do not kneel down and kiss my ring right now, I will have the police chief dump this hot pot of coffee all over you. I am pretty sure the law allows me to do this.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Thank you for another video clip. I will have my friends at channel 5 put it on the news at 6 o’clock.

MAYOR FORD: Why, oh why? The horror of it all, the horror of it all!

David Milum

Laughter turned to tears

Post by David Milum » April 29th, 2012, 11:50 am

I have a question. Is it unmanly to shed tears watching this video and laughing at the same time?

Nydia Tisdale

Boss Hogg

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 29th, 2012, 4:00 pm

The secret behind the banking collapse — the credit industry was being run by Boss Hogg!

Uploaded by Heathicus
March 16, 2009

ROSCO P. COLTRANE: Boss, can I ask you something?

BOSS HOGG: Yeah, what, Rosco?

ROSCO P. COLTRANE: Why would you extend credit to those carnival people when you know they ain’t got a dime in their jeans?

BOSS HOGG: All right, I’ll tell ya — because that’s the best time to extend credit to anybody.

ROSCO P. COLTRANE: Well.

BOSS HOGG: You see something, that lady ain’t never gonna sell enough tickets to pay the rent on the fairgrounds — what with the star attraction laid up in the hospital in back in Cedar City.

ROSCO P. COLTRANE: Oh, no.

BOSS HOGG: You see, that promissory note she signed pledges all the store’s property as collateral and if she can’t pay the rent, why all I gotta do is foreclose and the whole shebang — the whole carnival of thrills — is mine for five cents on the dollar!

weisser59

You need to look for a new attorney

Post by weisser59 » April 30th, 2012, 10:17 am

This is what the letter back from the AG office should read.

Mr Gerald Blackurn
City Manager of City of Cumming, GA

After review your reply to our office the following things are clear.

1. You have XX of days to pay the fine of $XXX. If not, there will be penalty and legal action will be carried out.
2. Your Chief of police committed a crime and he's lucky that Ms. Tisdale has not filed a case on him or the Forsyth County DA Office has not.
3. If your Attorney does not understand the Law, then you need to look for a new one.

Georgia Attorney General
Sam Olens

Nydia Tisdale

Super Camera Woman schools Cumming Mayor H. Ford Gravitt

Post by Nydia Tisdale » May 3rd, 2012, 11:00 pm

Super Camera Woman schools Mayor H. Ford Gravitt
Created by Brant Meadows for Possum News Channel.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Hello, class. My name is Super Camera Woman. The name of this class is Remedial Government Sunshine Laws 101. This class is being video-streamed and recorded.

MAYOR FORD: I can’t believe I’m here!

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Calm down, students. Sorry for the loud noise. The city is building a new restaurant below our school.

MAYOR FORD: Don’t forget to mention the sweetheart deal that the city is offering.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Interesting. Let’s move on with roll call. When I call your name, please, say ‘here.’ Mayor Ford are you here?

MAYOR FORD: Here.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Wade Sullivan. Wade Sullivan are you here? Mayor Ford, did Wade Sullivan ride with you to class? Have you seen Wade?

MAYOR FORD: Last time I saw Wade Sullivan, he was riding his horse at the new one-hundred-million-dollar government horse park.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: He better get off his high horse and get in here. If he misses another class, he will have to have to repeat this Sunshine Law class before he can graduate.

MAYOR FORD: Wade Sullivan told me to tell you that he isn’t coming to your class anymore. He felt humiliated.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Wade Sullivan should come to grips with his true self. Someone please write his name on the chalk board as being absent.

MAYOR FORD: Would you like for me to send the police chief with my dogs to hunt him down?

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Mayor, it won’t be necessary to call out the dogs and rough him up.

MAYOR FORD: Oh gosh darnit, I was hoping to rough someone up and call out the dogs today.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Okay class, let’s begin with a pop quiz.

MAYOR FORD: Oops, I didn’t study. I’m going to fail.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Under Georgia law, can you video open meetings?

MAYOR FORD: Yes. No. Yes — unless you’re in Cumming, Georgia and have at least five attorneys.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Mayor, now, now, that is the very answer that landed your buttocks in trouble in the first place. You better behave or you will be sent to Principal Sam.

MAYOR FORD: I’m not going to behave. I had six attorneys tell me that I should not be here.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Mayor, if you don’t behave, you will be put in the time-out chair and you will have to write on the chalk board one hundred times: I will obey Sunshine Laws.

MAYOR FORD: I will behave, but I will not like doing so.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Next question: According to Georgia law, secret meetings with a quorum of your governing body is illegal. True or false?

MAYOR FORD: Let me think. Why do you give me these trick questions? I’m so confused. This ain’t fair.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Mayor, did you study the little red book I gave you about Georgia Sunshine Laws?

MAYOR FORD: The last time I called out the dogs to rough someone up, the dogs ate my little red book.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Mayor, you need to be more responsible with your Sunshine Law course material. See me after class and I will give you another copy. Class dismissed.

And now a disclaimer to our viewers: All references to people, places and things are for political satire purposes. Wade Sullivan is a fictional character. Thank you.

House Bill 397 updated Georgia's Sunshine Laws effective upon signature on April 17, 2012.

David Milum

Re: Super Camera Woman schools Mayor H. Ford Gravitt

Post by David Milum » May 4th, 2012, 12:00 am

Super Camera Woman strikes again!

Nydia Tisdale

Mayor H. Ford Gravitt v. Super Camera Woman

Post by Nydia Tisdale » June 1st, 2012, 11:55 pm

Mayor H. Ford Gravitt v. Super Camera Woman, Round 2

CLAUDE HOPPER: Welcome to the mobile studios of Possum News Channel at Cumming City Hall with the best coverage and analysis of the Mayor versus Super Camera Woman, Round 2, May 7, 2012.

I am Claude Hopper. Our analysts this morning are Billy Joe Hatfield of the Buzzard Gazette, Bobbi Sue McCoy of Cluck City Radio, retired Judge Neapolitan and Buck from City Bar.

Bobbi Sue, you have just come from the clash. What can you tell us?

BOBBI SUE MCCOY: Claude, it is just a zoo in the council chambers. Inside, the crowd is chanting for the Mayor to apologize. Video cameras are everywhere obviously in support of Sunshine Laws.

CLAUDE HOPPER: Thank you, Bobbi Sue. We look forward to another update from inside City Hall. Billy Joe, you have just come from the secret meeting with the Mayor. What can you tell us?

BILLY JOE HATFIELD: Well, Claude, I can tell you it was hush-hush. I saw a lot of nods, winks and back-slapping in a smoke-filled room. I am pretty sure it was legal since six attorneys were there.

CLAUDE HOPPER: Okay, Billy Joe, that is interesting. Buck, you have just come from City Bar & Grill. What is the mood from the bar?

BARTENDER BUCK: I can tell you the bar patrons are ready to get their lanterns and pitchforks for a march on City Hall.

CLAUDE HOPPER: Thanks for the update, Buck. The police chief better get out there with his dogs to help with crowd control. Judge Neapolitan, what about the legal side?

JUDGE NEAPOLITAN: Well, to put it in simple legal terms, his goose is cooked. The Mayor will need more than six attorneys to help him out of this situation.

CLAUDE HOPPER: Judge, thanks for that legal analysis. Billy Joe, can you see any way for the Mayor to come out of this one without getting his goose cooked?

BILLY JOE HATFIELD: The Mayor should purchase some full-page ads with the Buzzard Gazette and that should really help him a lot.

CLAUDE HOPPER: I’m sure it will. Ha ha! Okay, back to Bobbi Sue, do you think that the Focus on Forsyth Facebook group and the AboutForsyth.com website had any impact?

BOBBI SUE MCCOY: You bet it did. All of our callers to Cluck Radio have been talking about Focus on Forsyth and the AboutForsyth.com website. News print media just doesn’t cut it anymore.

CLAUDE HOPPER: It seems that the focus is now on Cumming and the Mayor. Buck, I hear they have a new drink named after this event.

BARTENDER BUCK: That is right, Claude. It is called a Backroom Boilermaker. One or two of those and you are ready for a march on the city.

CLAUDE HOPPER: Well, I will have to try one of those Backroom Boilermakers. This breaking news is just in. Apparently, the mayor may not be the mayor, after all. Apparently, there was some campaign and election irregularities. When it rains, it pours. Judge Neapolitan, what do you think of this latest information?

JUDGE NEAPOLITAN: Until this mess is cleaned up, they better call him “Acting” Mayor. It could throw out every decision made this year.

CLAUDE HOPPER: I want to thank our panel members.

BOBBI SUE MCCOY: Listen to Cluck Radio, 510 AM on the radio dial.

BARTENDER BUCK: Come on by the City Bar & Grill for one of those Backroom Boilermakers.

JUDGE NEAPOLITAN: Here comes the Judge.

BILLY JOE HATFIELD: Please buy the Buzzard Gazette.

CLAUDE HOPPER: This has been a mobile report of Possum News Channel for May 7, 2012 at Cumming City Hall, 10 o’clock a.m.

And finally, a disclaimer to our viewing audience: All references to people, places and things are for political satire purposes. Thank you.

Nydia Tisdale

Possum News Channel: Cumming Mayor H. Ford Gravitt lawsuit

Post by Nydia Tisdale » June 7th, 2012, 10:16 pm

Possum News Channel crew discusses Mayor H. Ford Gravitt lawsuit

BARTENDER BUCK: Welcome to City Bar. How are my Possum News Channel friends? Anybody need another one of those Backroom Boilermakers?

BILLY JOE HATFIELD: You bet I do and another handful of those free cigars. They come in handy in a smoke-filled room. Ha ha ha!

BARTENDER BUCK: Okay, coming right up, Billy Joe. How are things at the Buzzard Gazette?

BILLY JOE HATFIELD: Well, Buck, political season just isn’t fun anymore since that darn Super Camera Woman and AboutForsyth.com showed up. And what is this dog food in front of me you are serving?

BARTENDER BUCK: That is dog food in case the city dogs showed up. Judge Neapolitan, what do you think about the Georgia Attorney General suing the City of Cumming?

JUDGE NEAPOLITAN: The Attorney General is going to play hardball. The Mayor should have worked it out. Apparently, the city has issues. How about another one of those hand-crafted John Forsyth beers?

BARTENDER BUCK: Okay, Judge, coming right up. Bobbi Sue, how do you like that new City Bar martini? We call it the Super Camera Woman martini.

BOBBI SUE MCCOY: Buck, I just love it! I will have to plug this new martini on air at Cluck City Radio. This Super Camera Woman martini with an orange twist is just the best.

CLAUDE HOPPER: Hey, Buck, this house wine is excellent, but why don’t you bring out Ford’s little brown jug?

BARTENDER BUCK: Now, Claude Hopper, you should know better. The last time I brought out Ford’s little brown jug, the city called out the dogs, roughed them up and put them on the city chain gang.

CLAUDE HOPPER: How about just one snort on the house?

BARTENDER BUCK: Well, okay. Just one shot of Ford’s little brown jug.

CLAUDE HOPPER: Oh my, bloody thanks, Buck. Turn the TV to Possum News Channel. Frieda dan Gusteren is covering the latest on the Mayor being sued by the Attorney General.

JUDGE NEAPOLITAN: Frieda really knows her stuff. I should know. She used to work at my law firm before I became a judge.

CLAUDE HOPPER: Why don’t we invite Frieda down after her show?

BOBBI SUE MCCOY: Frieda and Super Camera Woman are meeting me here after Frieda is off air for a ladies’ night out. We are going to see a play at the old City Playhouse.

BARTENDER BUCK: What play?

BOBBI SUE MCCOY: The Broadway version of the animated movie Rango. It’s about the town of Dirt and a greedy Mayor who takes all of the water and uses a chameleon to help him.

BARTENDER BUCK: You guys be careful and watch out for the dogs.

To all our viewers, this cartoon is for political satire purposes and all characters and places are fictional. Thanks for watching another production of the Possum News Channel.

Nydia Tisdale

Super Camera Woman takes a curtsy

Post by Nydia Tisdale » June 15th, 2012, 11:30 pm

The AboutForsyth Forum
By Nydia Tisdale
June 15, 2012

At Tuesday's debate, Smart Growth Forsyth County deputy director Bob Slaughter invites Forsyth County commission Chairman Jim Boff to the lectern to make an opening statement.

Boff prefers to keep his seat; however, the lady behind the lens cues the chairman to stand.

Slaughter states, "Nydia's artistic direction here, so."

Boff acquiesces, "I know what happened the last time somebody didn't do what she wanted."

The crowd assembled at the Cumming-Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce to hear the candidates for county commission bursts into laughter.

Super Camera Woman a.k.a. Nydia Tisdale takes a curtsy and receives a round of applause.

Nydeo by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com.

Nydia Tisdale

Super Camera Woman more recognizable than candidates

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 11th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Congressman Rob WOODALL meets Super Camera Woman Nydia TISDALE.
Chairman Ethan UNDERWOOD, Forsyth County Republican Party.
Debate June 25, 2012 — Cumming, Georgia.

WOODALL: Hey, good afternoon.
TISDALE: Hello.
WOODALL: I'm Rob Woodall.
TISDALE: Hello. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Woodall.
WOODALL: You get more press than all of the elected candidates combined out here at these things.
TISDALE: Well, that's too cute.
WOODALL: Whether that's good news or bad news — I don't know the answer to that. But, it's bad when I can recognize you more easily than you can recognize all of us.
TISDALE: Well, thank you for introducing yourself, Mr. Woodall.
WOODALL: I just wanted to say hello.
TISDALE: Okay.
WOODALL: Thank you very much. Good evening. How are you, sir?
GENTLEMAN [entering building]: I'm fine.
UNDERWOOD: Congressman, how are you?
WOODALL: Well, Chairman!
UNDERWOOD: It's good to see you.

Nydia Tisdale

Attorney General Calling Cumming Mayor

Post by Nydia Tisdale » August 31st, 2012, 8:10 am

Cumming Mayor Henry Ford Gravitt claims Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens is calling during city council meeting on May 22, 2012.

Video by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com.

Nydia Tisdale

Super Camera Woman flies Focus on Forsyth Airlines

Post by Nydia Tisdale » March 5th, 2013, 10:00 pm

Super Camera Woman flies Focus on Forsyth Airlines

CAPTAIN LANG: This is your pilot, Captain Lang. We will be landing at the Forsyth County Airport in just a few minutes. Our aerial photographer is Super Camera Woman from AboutForsyth dot com.

Focus on Forsyth Airlines passengers, make sure to read your safety instructions.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Thank you Captian Lang. Will you fly over the City of Cumming so I can get an aerial photo shot of that mess?

CAPTAIN LANG: Roger. Buckle up everyone, there might be turbulence. It might get bumpy. Hold on.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: It looks like the City of Cumming is at it again. Someone is getting roughed up again in downtown Cumming. Look! They have called out the dogs. Can you drop a little lower, Captain?

CAPTAIN LANG: With almost one thousand Focus on Forsyth passengers in the plane, there's only so much I can do.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: I am going to parachute down and kick some buttocks. You better take it off auto pilot.

CAPTAIN LANG: Be careful as you exit the plane.

SUPER CAMERA WOMAN: Before you land, please fly over District 4 and see what is going on there.

CAPTAIN LANG: Affirmative. Thank you for flying Focus on Forsyth Airlines. You can find us by searching Facebook, Focus on Forsyth.

This has been another political, satirical production of the Possum News Channel.

Nydia Tisdale

Forsyth/Cumming 2013 Best and Worst Awards

Post by Nydia Tisdale » September 6th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Possum News Channel presents the Forsyth County - City of Cumming
2013 Best and Worst Awards Show.