David Seago, Bobby Thomas, Tim Perry, Lynn Jackson, Angie Mullinax, Crystal Ledford (ForsythNews.com), Joanne Tolleson and Randall Toussaint pledge alligiance to the flag.
A meeting of the Development Authority of Forsyth County will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 16, 2012, in the Commissioners' Large Conference Room located on the second floor, Suite 210 of the Forsyth County Administration Building, 110 East Main Street, Cumming, Georgia 30040.AGENDA
1. Consideration of approval of Minutes of the June 25, 2012,
2. Secretary/Treasurer’s Report.
3. Consideration of Bond Resolution regarding the issuance of revenue bonds in an amount not to exceed $45,000,000
for the benefit of Improved Living-Towne Club Windermere Assisted Living LLC, a Georgia limited liability company, relating to the proposed financing of the acquisition of approximately 14.533 acres of land located at the southeast corner of Trammel Road and Windermere Parkway, and the construction thereon of a 178-unit senior housing community consisting of 112 independent living apartments, 40 assisted living apartments and 26 memory care beds.
4. Randall Toussaint will provide a brief overview of the
Chamber’s new economic website.
5. Any other matters to be considered by the members.
The meeting is open to the public and any interested persons are invited to attend.