It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:45 am
Change font size
AboutForsyth.com Keeping an eye-that-never-blinks on the goings-on of local government in Georgia.

Help Desk

Do I have to register? How do I?

Join AboutForsyth.com to post comments.

Do I have to register? How do I?

Postby admin » Tue May 10, 2005 1:59 am

Welcome to the AboutForsyth.com Forums. Your participation is welcome and appreciated!

Participation in the AboutForsyth.com Forum requires registration. By registering you gain access to a number of features to make your participation more enjoyable. Those features include:

private messaging between registered users;
    email notification of replies to your articles;
    the ability to edit and/or delete your own articles;
    searching older articles;
    creating and voting in polls, and
    much more.
More importantly, registration is the only way that you can lock in your special user name. Without registration, anybody can impersonate you! (First come, first served... register today!)

To Register:

Individuals under the voting age of 18 are DISCOURAGED from participating in this forum. Users under the age of 13 require parental consent.

Select the `Register` link at the top of the page. After completing the registration process, you will receive an email containing a link to verify and activate your user account.

The registration process requires a valid email address; you will not be able to access the advanced features until you verify and activate your account.

[Note:
When you register, you will still be able to conceal your email address from other users; however your email address and other identifying data will be available to Forum Administrators.]

Your User Name:

Your actual name is not required to participate in this forum or to register for advanced features. However, you are strongly encouraged to select a user name that adequately identifies you. As an alternative, you may identify yourself in your article signature when you register.

Federal law now makes it a crime, punishable by imprisonment, "to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person..." on the Internet when you do not disclose your true identity.

The Moderators will closely monitor the contributions of unregistered users or users with vague or insufficient identification for abuse of AboutForsyth.com's Acceptable Use Policy, published elsewhere in this forum.
admin
Site Admin

Support AboutForsyth.com! Click to contribute via Paypal

Return to Help Desk