Forsyth Commissioner Patrick Bell & appointee Julie Tressler

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Forsyth Commissioner Patrick Bell & appointee Julie Tressler

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 30th, 2012, 1:11 am

Commissioner Patrick Bell and his appointee to the Keep Forsyth County Beautiful board, member Julie Tressler, at the Republican Party debate for Forsyth County commission candidates on June 19, 2012.

March 6, 2012

There was a motion by Commissioner Patrick Bell and a second by Commissioner Jim Boff to appoint Julie Tressler to the Keep Forsyth County Beautiful Board of Directors. Motion carried with four members in favor (Boff, Bell, Amos and Tam) and one member absent (Levent).

Nydia Tisdale

Keep Forsyth Beautiful member Julie Tressler & Patrick Bell

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 30th, 2012, 8:15 am

Keep Forsyth County Beautiful board member Julie Tressler and her appointor Commissioner Patrick Bell at the City of Cumming Council meeting on July 17, 2012.

March 15, 2012

Ratification and board appointment of Julie Tressler and Kyle Bevis to the Keep Forsyth County Beautiful Board – Manager of Environmental Programs. (Previously discussed and approved at the 03/06/12 Work Session).

Nydia Tisdale

Steam Engine Parade 2010

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 30th, 2012, 8:20 am

Patrick Bell parading the streets of downtown Cumming as Forsyth County Commissioner at the annual Thomas-Mashburn Steam Engine Parade on July 3, 2010.

David Milum

Commissioner Patrick Bell & appointee Julie Tressler

Post by David Milum » July 30th, 2012, 8:28 am

Nydia Tisdale

Julie Tressler

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 30th, 2012, 10:05 am

2012 Keep Forsyth County Beautiful

Board of Directors

JULIE TRESSLER

Julie has been a local Realtor with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers since 2005 and served as the Forsyth office team leader for the past 5 years. She is also a member of the 400 North Board of Realtors where she serves as the Director of Governmental and Political Affairs.

As the parent of two teenagers, she has spent a lot of time volunteering in the community and for the Forsyth County School system in such capacities as PTO President and Chairman of both the Otwell and Forsyth Central Local School Councils, and has also served as a mentor to at-risk children in the schools system.

Active in the local political community as well, Julie currently serves as 1st Chair of the Forsyth County Republican Women.

Nydia Tisdale

Keep Forsyth County Beautiful Board appointments

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 30th, 2012, 10:42 am

Forsyth County Board of Commissioners work session March 6, 2012.

Keep Forsyth County Beautiful Board appointments:
  • • Todd Levent appoints Kyle Bevis
    • Patrick Bell appoints Julie Tressler
Video by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com.

Nydia Tisdale

REALTOR®-Friendly Candidate — OH, REALLY?

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 30th, 2012, 3:10 pm

JULIE TRESSLER has been a local Realtor with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers since 2005 and served as the Forsyth office team leader for the past 5 years. She is also a member of the 400 North Board of Realtors where she serves as the Director of Governmental and Political Affairs.

Cast Your Vote for a REALTOR®-Friendly Candidate

The REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) supports candidates who share our position on issues such as protecting property rights, promoting smart growth, improving access to capital, and encouraging economic development -- regardless of partisan affiliation.

How you vote is a personal decision, but it can also be a professional decision. Your fellow REALTORS® have worked hard to analyze races, review voting records, and interview candidates. Before you cast your ballot, please consider the candidate below that your colleagues have identified as the most qualified to make important decisions that will impact the future of the real estate industry.

The candidate below is recommended for election by RPAC in the July 31, 2012 General Primary.

unBELLievable!

Nydia Tisdale

Phone call from Commissioner Patrick Bell

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 30th, 2012, 6:00 pm

My phone rang this morning with the phone number blocked on the caller ID.

After the man said my name twice, I asked the caller to identify himself, as I did not recognize the voice over the wire.

The caller identified himself as Patrick Bell.

He explained he thought it better to just call rather than send an email.

He demanded to know why I posted these pictures above of Julie Tressler.

He continued: "Do you know how many people you hurt by posting that?"

Due to Mr. Bell's badgering and argumentative tone, I said I did not wish to continue the conversation and was going to hang up.

He said I thought you were like a reporter and you would want to talk.

He said he was trying to resolve this amicably over the phone, but there was nothing amicable about his call.

I said that Julie Tressler was a public figure as a member of a Forsyth County board.

He said that Keep Forsyth Beautiful is a non-profit and wasn't public. He said I was hiding behind that and he threatened to have his attorney send me a letter Wednesday as he already has an attorney on retainer.

I repeated that I was going to hang up and ended the call with: Have a nice day.

~ ~ ~

As a volunteer citizen journalist, I do not have to explain why I post what I post.

Also, a reporter asks the questions, not the other way around.

And, no, I have no idea how many people were hurt by the images of Patrick Bell and Julie Tressler sitting and standing together.

Why would people be hurt by a county commissioner sitting with his board appointee at a city council meeting?

Perhaps, Patrick Bell can provide the number of people and their names and the reason for their pain.

The video stills of Mr. Bell and Ms. Tressler were frozen from previously posted Nydeos already on the Internet.

I did not pose these two public figures. My camera captured what already existed.

David Milum

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Post by David Milum » July 30th, 2012, 10:38 pm

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

My my, pathological liar Forsyth County Commissioner Patrick Bell seems to have his little girl panties in a wad today. Why? None of us know exactly why.

Why is Bell so adamant that pictures of he and Julie Tressler be removed when they depict no more than a county commissioner and his appointee walking and sitting together? Should we be more inquisitive as to the cockeyed sensibilities created by these innocuous pictures of a county commissioner and his appointee merely sitting and walking together? What gives here by this simple display of camaraderie?

Threatening phone calls from this stinking coward who took pictures of an investigative file, then he posted them on a political hit website of an innocent prior county employee whistle-blower? Hit mail pieces against his legitimate opponent that are nothing but bold-faced lies from a man who is well know for bold-faced lies ... yes, that would be bold-faced liar Commissioner Patrick Bell, a man way too cowardly to pick on the men of this community so he picks on the women.

Now for some strange reason he believes he can bully another woman around because ... well because he doesn't like his own pictures in a public setting. I've known really stupid human beings in my lifetime, but folks this Patrick Bell monkey has to be one of the most stupid ones of them yet.

Nydia Tisdale

Bully, badger, browbeat, condescend

Post by Nydia Tisdale » July 31st, 2012, 5:00 am

The AboutForsyth Forum
By Nydia Tisdale
July 31, 2012

Verbal attacks, condescending remarks and/or written threats of suits have been made against citizen journalist Nydia Tisdale, blogger David Milum, former engineering employee Deborah Tatum Storey, former Parks & Rec board member and current candidate Cindy Jones Mills, animal shelter advocate Leslie Greenfield, Smart Growth director Claudia Castro, attorney Andrea Cantrell Jones, planning commissioner Dr. Joe Moses, planning director Tom Brown, county commission chairman Jim Boff and even county attorney Ken Jarrard.

This is what I have observed and learned by going to and filming all those years of county commission meetings.

This behavior is unbecoming of a county commissioner and will not be tolerated.

Intimidation tactics will not work for this writer.

I am not employed as staff.

I am not retained as legal counsel.

I do not sit at the commissioners' dais.

I am not paid to endure this abuse.

Nydia Tisdale

Ms. Julie Tressler married or not?

Post by Nydia Tisdale » August 10th, 2012, 6:15 pm

July 29, 2012

Nydia Tisdale

Patrick Bell & Julie Dunning Tressler post deleted

Post by Nydia Tisdale » August 10th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Focus on Forsyth County, GA
August 10, 2012

Deborah Tatum Storey ‎Gary Cooper and Travis Samples someone just deleted my post. It was directed at Patrick Bell and Julie Dunning Tressler.

David Richard Your post was probably deleted by Facebook when one of them reported it as spam, Deborah Tatum Storey. That's how these two operate.

Gary Cooper Deborah, I didn't delete it and I know Travis wouldn't have, so that leaves two guesses.

Travis Samples Deborah I haven't deleted anything. We know who's behind it and will try to resolve it.

Hal Schneider Does that mean someone else besides the two of you somehow got admin rights? How is that possible?

Cindy Jones Mills PB has discovered he can mark people's post as spam and have them removed. He's been doing it to David Richard, David Milum, Deborah Tatum Storey, Bill Evelyn and others. It's his way of manipulating the site by deleting comments made against him. He is not the administrator and shouldn't have the ability to control the site in this way.

Patrick Bell Now Cindy Jones Mills, I don't control the site in any way. You and your hit team have a hard time being honest, truthful and above all are as hateful a group as I've ever seen.

I've told you before that any comments that are inappropriate, personal attacks or lies I simply report to Facebook. I assume they make the call and delete the posts.

Instead of the attacks, one sided posts and hiding behind a keyboard, why don't you come to a debate next Wednesday night at the Administration Building and we can go over all these allegations and clear the air.

We can then do something that really matters to the citizens and discuss the real issues that concern them. We debated before but this time, since it would be just two of us, we could be a little bit less formal and do a Q & A type of debate.

Whatcha say? Want to come talk about real issues?

Cindy Jones Mills I have had three debates and three town hall meetings with you. I would count it a blessing if I never had to lay my eyes on you ever again. I have a full schedule planned with absolutely not one moment in it for your rhetoric, your results or your lies. I will not respond to any comments you make to me in the future.

Deborah Tatum Storey Patrick, a whistling rooster and a crowing hen . . .

Nydia Tisdale

Support by the PAC of the Georgia Association of Realtors

Post by Nydia Tisdale » August 15th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Patrick Bell, Commissioner | Forsyth County
Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 8:17am

I'm proud and honored to be the only candidate in Forsyth County to have the support of, and be recommended for election, by the political action committee of the Georgia Association of REALTORS!

I earned this by showing support of issues such as protecting property rights, promoting smart growth, improving access to capital, and encouraging economic development.

It's not just campaign talk, rhetoric and sound bites...Patrick Bell has delivered results and RESULTS MATTER!

Nydia Tisdale

Bell touts “recommendation” from GA 400 N Board of Realtors

Post by Nydia Tisdale » August 20th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Exaggeration # 5 – Patrick touts his recommendation from the GA Board of Realtors

The truth – His endorsement was procured through his “good friend” Julie Tressler, who sent out questionnaires asking each commission candidate how much money they had raised and where the donations came from – not surprising that none of his competitors (or any commission candidate we can find) wished to respond to her given that request. Never mind that her “recommendation” to the organization was made without disclosing her “relationship” with our politician who won’t defend his record.

Nydia Tisdale

Forsyth Commissioner Patrick Bell & Cumming Mayor H. Ford Gravitt

Post by Nydia Tisdale » December 6th, 2017, 3:33 pm

Forsyth County Commissioner Patrick Bell and Cumming Mayor H. Ford Gravitt shake hands on the deal struck on the City – County water contract following the city's annual Memorial Day ceremonies.
Photo by Liz Kennedy for Cumming Patch on May 25, 2012.