NYDEO: Frank Sosebee — Candidate for Dawson Sheriff 12/10/15

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Frank Sosebee — Candidate for Dawson Sheriff 12/10/15

Post by Nydia Tisdale » December 12th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Sosebee announces candidacy for sheriff

Frank Sosebee — Candidate for Dawson County Sheriff

http://TeamSosebee2016.com
http://Facebook.com/TeamSosebee2016

Frank Sosebee makes an opening statement at the debate for Dawson County Sheriff on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 7 p.m. VOTE on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 for Dawson County Sheriff.
  • My name is Frank Sosebee. I am, also, a candidate for the office of sheriff in this county. I’ve been in law enforcement for thirty-two years, and I want to be sheriff in this county because what’s not out here, but what’s in here.

I believe in you — all you — because without you, there is no sheriff’s office. I believe not only in this community — which I’m very proud to be a resident of for twenty-eight years — but, I know the inside and outside of the sheriff’s office.

I’ve worked in this business — like I said — for thirty-two years. I’ve worked in Hall County, in Dawson County, and now I’m with the Georgia Department of Corrections. I run the facility in Hall County as chief of security.

I have an array of experience. I’ve seen everything there is to see in law enforcement. I’ve got the experience. I’ve got the knowledge. I’ve got the education to be the next sheriff of this county — if you will elect me.

I appreciate each of you coming out here tonight solely for this. This is very important that you all hear Jeff [Perry], Jeff [Johnson], and myself — and eventually Tony [Wooten].

But, I certainly appreciate you all coming out. Thank you all.
NYDEO: Debate for Dawson County Sheriff 12/10/15
Please $upport Nydeos via PayPal at Nydia Tisdale.
Nydeo by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com.
Select 1080p for HD quality viewing.