NYDEO: Jeff Johnson — Candidate for Dawson Sheriff 12/10/15

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Jeff Johnson — Candidate for Dawson Sheriff 12/10/15

Post by Nydia Tisdale » December 12th, 2015, 6:45 pm

Jail commander announces bid for sheriff

Jeff Johnson — Candidate for Dawson Sheriff

http://JeffJohnsonForSheriff.com
http://Facebook.com/JeffJohnsonForSheriff

Jeff Johnson makes an opening statement at the debate for Dawson County Sheriff on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 7 p.m. VOTE on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 for Dawson County Sheriff.
  • Well, I know I’m on a clock, so I’ll try to hurry. But, uh, my name is Jeff Johnson. I am a candidate for your 2017 sheriff. Uh, I want to point out real quick, my wife in the back. Lisa, please hold up your hand. Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to know my background, qualifications and experience — please see Lisa. She’s got some handouts. I just don’t want to bore you — I just don’t want to bore you with a lot of, you know, here’s here’s here’s, and this, and that, and the other.

But anyways, I ask of one thing for you tonight. Uh, your sheriff’s office is more so than your highly visible patrol units that’s riding around. Your sheriff’s office is comprised of several different facets and components: there’s a detention division, there’s a criminal investigations, there’s a patrol division, there’s a court services, there’s a communications division, there’s a training division, there’s administrative functions.

So, what I would like to ask of you, is to all to keep an open mind. You may have a Jeff Johnson shirt on tonight. Or you may have a candidate — or a t-shirt for one of my other opponents. But, if you’ll look — and my hope and prayers that you'll look at what your sheriff’s office consists of — how many functions and responsibilities that your sheriff is responsible for.

And I hope that you’re just able to make an informed and educated decision, and, uh, we’ll leave it at that. Please feel free to ask me anything after the — after it’s over with tonight. I’ll be glad to answer any questions that you may have, uh, we’ll try our very best.

Thank you. It’s a pleasure to be with you this evening.
NYDEO: Debate for Dawson County Sheriff 12/10/15
Please $upport Nydeos via PayPal at Nydia Tisdale.
Nydeo by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com.
Select 1080p for HD quality viewing.