DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
VOTING SESSION AGENDA - THURSDAY, AUGUST 18, 2016
DAWSON COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER ASSEMBLY ROOM
A. ROLL CALL
B. OPENING PRESENTATIONS
Don Brown - Veterans Affairs of Dawson County
Charlie Auvermann - Development Authority Presentation
D. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
F. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of the Voting Session held on July 21, 2016
Minutes of the Special Called Meeting held on July 27, 2016
Minutes of the Special Called Meeting held on August 11, 2016
G. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
H. ALCOHOL LICENSE
- 1. ZA 16-03 - Kapaka Properties, LLC has made a request to rezone 4.869 acres from C-PCD (Commercial Planned Comprehensive Development) to RMF (Residential Multi-Family) for a townhouse development. The property is located at TMP 106-055-001.
- 1. 2016 Millage Rate and Property Tax (2nd of 3 hearings. First hearing was held on August 11, 2016. Next hearing will be held on August 25, 2016)
L. NEW BUSINESS
- 1. Consideration of Request for Juvenile Court Budget Increase
2. Consideration of 2017 VAWA Grant Application
3. Consideration of Special Event Permit - Bootlegger Triathlon
4. Board Appointment:
a. Dawson County Library Board of Trustees
i. Wendi Bock (Term: July 2016 through June 2020)
5. Consideration of support for a 5th judgeship in the Northeastern Judicial Circuit
N. EXECUTIVE SESSION
Please $upport Nydeos via PayPal at Nydia Tisdale.
Nydeo by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com.
Select 1080p for HD quality viewing.