#PumpkinGate — She should have been safe there.

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

#PumpkinGate — She should have been safe there.

Post by Nydia Tisdale » December 14th, 2016, 11:55 pm

Mary Beth Focer
September 22, 2014 at 11:05pm
Facebook

Again, fascism. One of the commentators said, if you are part of the tribe, then a thug becomes the hero. Can't we be Americans first? Respect the Constitution and everyone has the same rights to justice. Then Southerners, and everyone that has that privilege, has an honor code drilled into us from birth, manners towards others unless you're trashy, Georgians, good old boys do not attack women, they may jump each other to prove who's top dog, and then shake hands with each and make a sort of peace, but this grabbing a lady, who is dressed and acting respectfully, kinda tiny framed, and who was there because the public was invited, was being ugly to her just because they could. Teaching her who's boss. Trying to intimidate who? A citizen. Who is breaking no laws. Why were they afraid to be recorded? Good words bear repeating. Good actions deserve being shared. Unfortunately, so do bad ones. Two Republicans spoke up for the woman. I wish our representatives had been protective of her. As a woman. A citizen. A voter. But especially being a female. She should have been safe there. Especially there. Surrounded by law makers, their wives, other members of the press. Reading this story, I got the impression, that she was surrounded by wolves. If this is their public face, I wouldn't vote for a single one in November. Even if they run unopposed.

The Case of the Six Missing Screams

Nydia Tisdale

#PumpkinGate — We can do better than this.

Post by Nydia Tisdale » December 15th, 2016, 12:00 am

Mary Beth Focer
September 25, 2014 at 9:06pm
Facebook

Politics, yep. Laughing while a woman screams for help. Yep, politics. Remember in November. Respect for women, all women. It matters. Hearing this laughter from those we pay to oversee our interests, to look out for the good of all Georgians, has just raised my blood pressure. Getting off of here and going outside to dig a hole or something. I wish there had been more concern and less laughter. My temper just deflated with that statement. I wish there had been more concern. Now I'm calm and thinking this out. Concern. That's the magic word. Why isn't concern for the citizen, concern for the law, a priority? Collins was there. And Powell. And of course, Governor Deal. Were they concerned? Later y'all. I'm going to poke around cat video sites until I find one that makes me laugh. Politics. Yawn/sigh. We can do better than this.

The Case of the Six Missing Screams