Kurt Wilson (R) Candidate for Georgia’s District 6

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Kurt Wilson (R) Candidate for Georgia’s District 6

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 8:55 am

Kurt Wilson – Republican candidate for Congress for Georgia’s 6th District

http://KurtForCongress.com
http://facebook.com/Kurt4Congress
http://twitter.com/Kurt4Congress

Special election Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7am-7pm
Early voting till Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:30am-6pm

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Kurt Wilson (R) Candidate for GA06 04/09/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 8:57 am

Good afternoon. My name is Kurt Wilson and I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that Robert [Wittenstein] reported that this rank of order here was not according to polling data, so the bad news is that Jon [Ossoff] is now 14th in the polling data and I'm 15th, just to let you know. Get the straight scoop on the story here.

The other good news is I can tell you is that I have got to meet and know most of these 17 other candidates up here, and I will tell you they are fine Americans. They're good people. They're honest people. They care. They want to do the right thing. And I can also tell you that most of the people that we elect to the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate, a large majority of those people are good people.

So what's wrong? What's the problem? And the reality is, is that we keep chasing shiny objects because what we really need at this point is the growth of government has gotten so large that you and I both know as regular citizens, it's breaking our backs.

We also know something probably that we don't want to admit to ourselves, that we've gotten to a place the founders were worried about. That where we've gotten to a place where special interests and factions have taken over our government.

And so it's no longer about D's and R's. It's about incumbency. It's about special interests. And so I tell you as a normal citizen, an ordinary citizen who's never been in politics, why in the world would you do this? Because it's time ordinary people start standing up and changing our government again.

And the first way we're going to do that is with a Constitutional amendment to term limits, my friends. Whether you're a Republican or Democrat, we have to do it because we can't focus on the foremost important things to me that are in front of us that if we don't deal with are going to destroy our country.

We have to reverse the 20 trillion dollars of national debt. We have to balance the budget every year. We have to repeal the 16th Amendment and we have to derail and devolve the federal bureaucracy.

My name is Kurt Wilson. I appreciate your support on April 18th. Thank you.

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Kurt Wilson (R) Candidate for GA06 03/29/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 8:59 am

Ron [Slotin] I think that was a good idea to stand up. We're used to standing up at all of these, so forgive me.

My name is Kurt Wilson, candidate for the sixth congressional district. There's a lot of outstanding people on this stage and if I were sitting in your shoes, I'd be saying, who do I vote for and why?

And so let me give you my bio. It's incredibly impressive. I'm an ordinary citizen just like you and that's significant because every one in this room knows the one obvious truth and everyone on this stage knows the one obvious truth.

Washington, D.C. is badly broken and it's gotta be fixed and it can't be fixed on the margins. It's gotta be fixed with a reformation. A reformation of big ideals.

A reformation that we have to reverse the 20 trillion dollars of national debt. A reformation that we have to begin balancing the budget with surplus. A reformation that we have to repeal the 16th Amendment and replace it with a flat tax or a fair tax. A reformation most importantly that we have to derail and defund the federal bureaucracy and return the power back to the people.

So I'm running for one simple reason. Is to bring the — get the government off the backs of the people.

My name is Kurt Wilson. Thank you.