William Llop (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

William Llop (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:24 am

William Llop – Republican candidate for Congress for Georgia’s 6th District

http://WilliamLlopCPAforCongress.com
http://facebook.com/WilliamLlopCPAforCongress
http://twitter.com/VoteforWilliam

Special election Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7am-7pm
Early voting till Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:30am-6pm

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: William Llop (R) Candidate for GA06 04/09/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:25 am

William Llop. My condolences to Phineas Haq's family and friends, and the entire Dunwoody community.

We have a history in the sixth district of sending experts in their field to Congress. I am that expert in taxes and regulations.

I'm a small business owner. I started a CPA firm right here in the sixth district over thirty years ago. Born and raised right here. Consulting business owners and individual taxpayers.

I am completely aware of how middle-income Americans are paying the most tax and I have a clear understanding of how the income tax code needs to be changed to make us successful.

Also, what is important to me is education. As a father of two — two middle-school students — this is a subject I care deeply about. Public education needs to be in the hands of the educators and local governments, and I am for school choice.

On the college level, student loan debt is at 1.3 billion and counting. The government needs to step up and stop predatory lending.

On the stance of a fair wage, I agree that an increase is needed to $9.70 an hour. Big corporations are taking advantage of the government assistance with their employees. This is corporate welfare and we need to get these employers off the government payroll and get self-respect back to the people.

I am the middle brother of eleven siblings with sixty-two percent Republicans and thirty-eight percent Democrats, my family as well as our district. Our dinner conversations get quite problematic, yet in the end an agreement is reached satisfactory to both sides.

I need your vote to send me to Congress to represent you and facilitate the changes in the tax code that will support our business owners and middle-income taxpayers. We have enough Congress supporting corporations, large corporations.

Go to my website, Llop, L-l-o-p. Thank you. Two minutes up.

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: William Llop (R) Candidate for GA06 03/29/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:26 am

Wes Moss: Last, but not least, William Llop.

I want to recognize Brand Bank, thank you, the chambers for putting this together.

I'm William Llop. I'm running the sixth district. I am not a career politician, rather my career has led me to politics.

I'm the best candidate for the job because I've spent over thirty years as a small business owner and as a licensed CPA, advising small business owners and Americans.

I am completely aware of how the middle-income Americans are paying the most tax.

I was born right here in the sixth district. I'm the middle brother of eleven siblings with sixty-two percent Republicans and thirty-eight percent Democrat and my family is well (?). Our dinner conversations get quite problematic, yet in the end an agreement and understanding is reached. I learned at a very early age to work with others and negotiate issues.

My number one goal as a CPA is to reduce taxes and regulations. I will be able to serve as your Congressman as a bipartisan candidate with both sides of the coin being discussed and studied. A decision will be reached with compromise and good results for both sides.

I am the only candidate that has details on where I stand on real issues facing our district and our country.

Please visit my website. Search Llop, L-l-o-p for Congress. Thank you.