Karen Handel (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Karen Handel (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:44 am

Karen Handel – Republican candidate for Congress for Georgia’s 6th District

http://KarenHandel.com
http://facebook.com/Handel.Karen
http://twitter.com/KarenHandel

Special election Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7am-7pm
Early voting till Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:30am-6pm

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Karen Handel (R) Candidate for GA06 04/09/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:45 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLXP_neGdrc

Good afternoon. I'm Karen Handel. Thank you all so much for being here. You could have been a lot of other places. It's beautiful outside and we do have that little thing going on called the Masters, so I appreciate that you made time to come out today.

We have a lot of talk going on in Washington. Republicans have talked for eight years about everything that they are going to do. It's now time to deliver.

And in the elected roles that I've had the privilege to serve, I've delivered for the Fulton County and for the State, time and time again.

My background, my career is anchored in the private sector having held executive positions in KPMG and Ciba Vision.

I served as CEO of the North Fulton Chamber of Commerce, taking that organization, quite literally, from the brink of bankruptcy back to solvency while also creating tens of thousands of jobs, helping to create those jobs here in the north metro area.

When I was given the privilege of serving as Fulton County Commission Chairman, I inherited a one-hundred-million-dollar budget deficit. No one thought that I would be able to balance that budget without tax increases — but I did, and I did it without a Republican majority.

When I had the privilege of being Secretary of State, I was able to get photo ID implemented in a fair and appropriate way across our state so that we would have strong voter protections at the ballot box.

We need to have our next Congressman be someone who understands the community and the local issues, someone who will be a fighter for you.

We need to repeal and replace Obamacare [applause], jump-start this economy so that we can lower taxes, create more jobs, get wages back to where they need to be, higher-paying jobs.

We also need someone who can work well with your local elected officials.

Today marks the nineteenth anniversary of the devastating tornado the ripped through this community creating so much loss.

It's important to have someone who knows your mayor, who knows your councilmembers, Terry Nall, whose I'm grateful to have his support.

We need someone who is going to be a fighter for you and not beholden to others. I'm running for Congress because I want to be that person. I want to represent you and fight for you.

I look forward to your questions and to earning your vote. Thank you so much.

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Karen Handel (R) Candidate for GA06 03/29/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:46 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LYXUr93kOw

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm Karen Handel.

Um, and I want to add my thanks to Brand Bank and to the various chambers who are sponsoring today.

Um, I think we've had a lot of talk out of Washington and what we need is a doer — someone who is going to go to Washington and actually deliver for you. I have a track record of delivering and getting things done.

Many of you in this room know me. You know that my career is anchored in the private sector.

I took those skills to the Fulton County Commission where I faced a one-hundred-million-dollar budget deficit. Balanced it without a tax increase — when few thought I could — and did that without a Republican majority.

When you gave my the privilege of being your Secretary of State, I was able to get photo ID implemented — and today, that law, photo ID stands as one of the best examples of election security in this, in this country.

That's the kind of leadership that I am going to take to Washington.

Someone who is going to deliver, finally, on repealing and replacing Obamacare, on tax reform, securing our borders, reducing taxes, and finally being a balanced budget, and taking on this debt.

So, I look forward to answering the questions. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Nydia Tisdale

Karen Handel (R) in runoff for Georgia’s 6th District

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 19th, 2017, 2:30 pm

Georgia Secretary of State Election Results

@realDonaldTrump: Dems failed in Kansas and are now failing in Georgia. Great job Karen Handel! It is now Hollywood vs. Georgia on June 20th.