A Look Back: Law Enforcement, The Media and The Suspect
How Atlanta and the world dealt with the bombing of the Centennial Olympic Games and hero-then-suspect Richard Jewell.
• Sally Sears, WGCL/CBS46, Atlanta
• Kevin Riley, Editor, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Atlanta
• Ann Woolner, Bloomberg News (retired), Savannah
• Kent Alexander, co-author, The Suspect, Atlanta
• Ron Martz, Atlanta Journal-Constitution (retired), Atlanta
29th Annual Georgia Bar, Media & Judiciary Conference
Friday, February 28, 2020 at 3:45 p.m.
State Bar Headquarters / Atlanta, Georgia
Georgia Judges, Journalists and Lawyers And the First Amendment
A Primer on Recurring and Emerging Issues and the Law
Conference AGENDA and panelists’ BIOGRAPHIES.
#Nydeo by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com. Please $upport nydeos via PayPal.