Justice or a Revolving Door?
A Fred-Friendly role-playing examination of the perennial public debate swirling around criminal justice in Fulton and elsewhere in the State.
• Richard Belcher, WSB-TV, Atlanta
• J.P. Matzigkeit, District 8, Atlanta City Council
• Paul L. Howard, Jr., Fulton County District Attorney
• Hon. Robert McBurney, Judge, Fulton County Superior Court
• Tiffany Williams Roberts, Southern Center for Human Rights, Atlanta
• Jonathan Peters, University of Georgia
• Thomas M. Clyde, Kilpatrick Townsend
29th Annual Georgia Bar, Media & Judiciary Conference
Friday, February 28, 2020 at 1:45 p.m.
State Bar Headquarters / Atlanta, Georgia
Georgia Judges, Journalists and Lawyers And the First Amendment
A Primer on Recurring and Emerging Issues and the Law
Conference AGENDA and panelists’ BIOGRAPHIES.
#Nydeo by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com. Please $upport nydeos via PayPal.