$upport AboutForsyth.com!

Nydeos and AboutForsyth.com are viewer- and reader-supported.
Nydia Tisdale

$upport AboutForsyth.com!

Post by Nydia Tisdale » January 20th, 2012, 10:27 pm

Focus on Forsyth County, GA

Isaac Lang
Fri December 9, 2011 at 2:41 pm
I want to ask all of you to thank Nydia Tisdale for taking her time to make the video. Without it you would never know what really went on. I hope she continues to cover their workshops. How can we contribute to help pay for her services? I will personally send her a check if she accepts donations.

Isaac Lang
Sat January 14 at 11:00am
My thanks to Nydia Tisdale for this video. You do all of Forsyth County a public service.

Nydia Tisdale

Support with your donations

Post by Nydia Tisdale » January 20th, 2012, 10:28 pm

December 29, 2011 at 3:45 pm
David Milum

It never ceases to amaze me how those ignorant of the rules/law will incessantly fight against them and chastise those who do their darnest to educate the ignorant. Especially considering some on this forum have previously swore to uphold the law.

But then swearing parallels closely not lying. Being caught at lying while vehemently denying it fairly well follows suit on how crooked Forsyth County has been run for ages. Lie enough times and as loudly as you can won't fool the majority of these readers. Personally I give them much more respect and intelligent credit.

While few of the thousand members here actually post you can be sure that many are being very observant on these goings on. You can also bet that the Lion's share here also are intelligent enough to figure out that that those working the hardest to clean up this filthy mess will eventually be successful.

For those that are not brave enough nor informed enough I ask you to write to those that are and support them with your donations and support by way of research, etc. Once you get stared you will find that you are much more powerful than you could have ever imagined.

I offer up Deborah Story, who's own involvement with Forsyth County spurred her into a role of activism that is customary when it is seen first-hand how government can harm its Citizens.

Nydia Tisdale

The entire conversation in one thread

Post by Nydia Tisdale » January 20th, 2012, 10:29 pm

Tue January 10, 2012 at 12:07am
Cindy Jones Mills

Thanks Nydia for the link. I went back and watched the video and watched the discussion from the park board meeting after I left. I was happy to hear my fellow park members reiterate my sentiments about the abrupt change in plans.

I like it that Nydia has put the entire conversation in one thread because it shows clearly how our current system was not used at all by Commissioner Bell. The same commissioner that is wanting to go back to 1995 to ensure all policies were adopted correctly, completely circumvented the process himself, and went straight to the BOC to foresake the original design and change the construction plans for Lanierland.

Watch the video when the park board members are just baffled how this happened. Chairman Gardner said, "We didn't get to recommend it in the beginning. They're not consistent with how we do this. We didn't get to recommend anything on this. The procedure should be the same," Chairman Charlotte Gardner complained - taken from video on the aboutforsyth.com site.

One park member said so do the neighbors have any idea what's coming or I hope they won't mind all the lights. I'm not saying the community doesn't want an equestrian facility but I know the booster clubs, neighbors, and community have not been informed about it.

If the park board had never had a word mentioned to them, why would anyone think that input had been sought from the community?

Nydia Tisdale

Forsyth County government Reality TV

Post by Nydia Tisdale » January 20th, 2012, 10:30 pm

The AboutForsyth Forum
Thu January 12, 2012 7:27 am
Brant Meadows

Congratulations Mrs Tisdale! AboutForsyth has become a very valuable resource, especially with addition of high definition digital video. It has created a new level of accountability. Watching Forsyth County government Reality TV is a hysterical riot! It has become one of my favorite channels. Where is the PayPal donate button? Thank you for your efforts.

Nydia Tisdale

Introducing the PayPal donate button

Post by Nydia Tisdale » January 21st, 2012, 9:00 am

The AboutForsyth Forum is now accepting contributions to cover the costs of covering the goings-on of Forsyth County government.

Costs include open records requests, travel to meetings, recording and computer equipment.

Please consider supporting The AboutForsyth Forum, hostess to Forsyth County Reality TV.

Please note — gifts are not tax-deductible — but are most appreciated.

Thank you for your support!

Nydia Tisdale

nydiatisdale@hotmail.com
1240 Oakhaven Drive
Roswell, GA 30075

Nydia Tisdale

YouTube, Facebook and Twitter

Post by Nydia Tisdale » June 21st, 2013, 7:00 pm

Subscribe to YouTube

Like Facebook

Follow Twitter