Bruce LeVell (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Bruce LeVell (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:28 am

Bruce LeVell – Republican candidate for Congress for Georgia’s 6th District

http://LeVellForCongress.com
http://facebook.com/BruceLeVellForCongress
http://twitter.com/Bruce_LeVell

Special election Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7am-7pm
Early voting till Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:30am-6pm

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Bruce LeVell (R) Candidate for GA06 04/09/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:29 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8d9U7vOYqU

Good afternoon. My name is Bruce LeVell and thanks for coming out, and shouts-out to Dick Williams here with the Dunwoody Crier. Let's give him a hand [applause]. Locally owned newspaper which we should all go out and buy. Support small business.

Um, my wife and I — we're a family-owned business right here in Dunwoody on Ashford-Dunwoody Road. It's called Dunwoody Diamonds USA. Some of you all are wearing some of our engagement rings and nice little trinkets. Everybody raise your hands. The whole crowd raises their hand [laughter]. I see a few. No, but thank you for patronizing us.

But, I attend North Point Church. My home is in Sandy Springs by the beautiful Chattahoochee River. My business is, like I said, is right here in the City of Dunwoody.

My beautiful wife [Sharon] is right here. Stand up, honey. Stand up. Look at how beautiful you are [applause]. Isn't she awesome?

My daughter Leah is in her last year at the University of Maryland. She attended Marist and she currently works in the West Wing with Sean Spicer.

Um, my son [Kyle] attends Auburn University. Go War Eagle. His freshman year, football War Eagle. Thank you, Amy [Kremer]. Go War Eagles!

Um, why I'm in this race. Um, you know, like many of you I suffered a catastrophic inconvenience, as you say, in my household with government overreach. Bank loans being called for no reason. Um, a lot of things, I've heard a lot of us in this room, and thank God hopefully we'll rebound from that.

I want to be that champion to fight for you. Um, how I can fight for you is the fact that no one owns me. I've taken — I've totally disavowed all special interest groups, all PACs, no lobby money [applause]. Thank you.

You all know how important that is. If you go to FEC [Federal Election Commission] you can see all these candidates and you could find out where all of the money is coming from and you'll see who owns the candidate.

They don't own Bruce LeVell. Just remember that. That's a powerful asset to go to D.C. guys to fight for you.

I was currently a chairman at MARTA for five years. For three years, I was chairman of operations. I think I could take a heavy lift.

I was Donald Trump's top surrogate for years. I still do White House surrogate work. I think I could take that relationship and bring this worst traffic that we have in our corridor that I know I can help mitigate some of the mess that we have.

Bruce LeVell — LeVell for Congress dot com. Thank you.

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Bruce LeVell (R) Candidate for GA06 03/29/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwX3rjB2L0w

My name is Bruce LeVell and I'm running for the Georgia sixth congressional district and I wish I had a lot more time, but I'll just get straight to it.

I'm running because of government overreach. My family, my business — I own a small business. I recognize a lot of bankers that are — have moved around from various banks.

I was a victim of government overreach. Part of the TARP money that caused a catastrophe in my household and one of the reasons why it was a catastrophe is because a lot of our elected officials and our leaders were on the take with special interests and they did nothing to help the people except help themselves.

I am the candidate that will publicly disavow all PACs — especially Club for Growth. I will not take money from lobbyists. There's nothing on my campaign — nor am I trying to self-fund like some other guys trying to buy the seat.

I am absolutely, totally clear of any appearance of impropriety.

I will fight for you. I know what it feels like. Some of you folks who went through 2008 crash and try to rebound. I recognize a lot of you all are trying to come out of that catastrophe.

The one thing I bring. I started with President [Donald] Trump in 2015. I know him very well. Um, I know all the folks in the White House.

I want to fight for you to bring those transportation dollars. 285 and 400 and I-85 corridor is rated the worst corridor in the nation.

I was chairman at MARTA. I have a tremendous amount of experience at all types of boards — the list goes on.

I see the time's up, but I'm the candidate — you won't have to worry about me. I'm not on the take for anyone.

And that's Bruce LeVell. You can Google me, Bruce LeVell — and you'll see everything about me. I'm an open book. Thanks for having me. Thank you.

Nydia Tisdale

Bruce LeVell (R) Candidate for GA06 & POTUS Trump

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 17th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Bruce LeVell tweeted: Great meetings with #POTUS Trump and the White House team. Making America Great Again! #GA6 #GA06 #TEAMTRUMPGA #GAPOL #GAGOP

Nydia Tisdale

Bruce LeVell Talks Trump Foreign Policy on CNN

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 17th, 2017, 11:40 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFouy9GzD7E

CNN with anchor Martin Savidge
Sunday, April 16, 2017

Bruce LeVell discusses President Trump's recent comments on North Korea and China, as well as Levell's run for the Georgia 6th congressional seat.