Amy Kremer (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Amy Kremer (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:31 am

Amy Kremer – Republican candidate for Congress for Georgia’s 6th District

http://AmyKremerForCongress.com
http://facebook.com/AmyKremer
http://twitter.com/AmyKremer

Special election Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7am-7pm
Early voting till Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:30am-6pm

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Amy Kremer (R) Candidate for GA06 04/09/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:32 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uur3LUY2Ig8

Good afternoon, everyone. Thank you for being here today. I'm Amy Kremer and I want to thank the Dunwoody Homeowners Association for putting this event together.

I have to say that it's more than the sixth district GOP can do because they have not been able to hold one event that has had all eleven GOP candidates there [applause] and that's disgraceful, honestly.

I am a lifelong resident of the district. I was born in Kennestone Hospital, graduated from Lassiter High School, and I went to this little school over in Alabama, War Eagle for a time. Um, came back here to Atlanta. Was a real estate agent and Delta Airlines flight attendant.

I, too, like Mr. [Andre] Pollard was sick and tired of yelling at my TV and radio and got off my couch and decided to do something about it, but it was about eight or nine years ago, and I'm one of the founders of the modern-day Tea Party movement [applause].

Now, I'm not an extremist. I'm not the party of 'No' or complete opposition all the time. What I want is I want Washington to work for 'We the People' again. I think that Washington has gotten out of control. Most people go there with the best of intentions, but what happens they become beholden to the special interests and the money that flows through Washington, and they no longer represent us.

I don't think our founding fathers intended for people to go to Washington and to live there for twenty, thirty, forty years, almost to their deathbed. There are people who have been there longer than I've been alive and that's not acceptable.

So, I got involved in politics because I truly wanted to affect change. I think there — everybody says there's no silver bullet to fix healthcare. Well, I think there is a silver bullet. You make Washington live under the same rules as you and I and all Americans [applause]. It will get fixed real quick.

I, too, believe that we need tax reform. We need to repeal and replace Obamacare. I'm concerned about our national security. Those are all things that we're going to hear everybody up here talk about today.

But at the end of the day, if the people aren't going to Washington and doing what they promised to do, then we're not going to get anywhere.

I'm Amy Kremer and I'd love to have your vote. Thank you.

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Amy Kremer (R) Candidate for GA06 03/29/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:33 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5txxBGUumw

Good afternoon, everyone. I am Amy Kremer. I am a former flight attendant, and real estate agent, and one of the founders of the modern-day Tea Party movement.

I'm not the party of 'No.' I want common-sense, conservative solutions in Washington, D.C.

And I'm running because I got involved — I guess about eight or nine years ago — when I was sick and tired of yelling at my TV and radio, and I got off my couch and decided to do something about it, and this movement started across the country.

I feel like Washington is out of control. The federal government has gotten too big. They're more and more involved in our lives.

And this country is exceptional. The people are exceptional. What nobody talks about anymore is opportunity.

We need to get the government out of our lives and let the American people and our small businesses thrive and I think that we are headed that direction under President [Donald] Trump, but I think that we need more sense in legislators in Washington, D.C.

Um, we — as I've traveled across the country, I've encouraged others to go out there and run, and when Tom Price was appointed HHS Secretary.

And I've lived in this district my entire life. I was born in Kennestone Hospital and lived here my entire life.

How could I go out and encourage others to do something if I'm not doing it myself?

I would like to see a woman, um, elected to this seat because the GOP, to my knowledge, has never elected a woman to, uh, federal seat, nor to Governor, and I think it's time that we need more women in Washington, D.C.

One thing about women is we don't sit around and talk about how to get things done, we just go out and do it. And that's what I want to do.