Alexander Hernandez (I) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Alexander Hernandez (I) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:42 am

Alexander Hernandez – Independent candidate for Congress for Georgia’s 6th District

http://YourVoteGeorgia.com
http://facebook.com/IndependentAlexander
http://twitter.com/AlexanderGA6th

Special election Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7am-7pm
Early voting till Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:30am-6pm

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Alexander Hernandez (I) Candidate for GA06 04/09/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:43 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTZK30Yssnk

Hello, everyone. My name is Alexander Hernandez and I'm proud to be the only truly independent candidate in the field of eighteen candidates — meaning I've already put the district before any moneyed, special or partied interests because the district is who I want to represent — not anyone else.

Um, I'm a working-class candidate. My parents — my mom is a hairdresser, my dad was a steel worker — and they instilled in me these values: our Christian faith and to work hard in the pursuit of the American dream. And that's what I've done ever since.

I wanted — I had got into this race because I knew the issues important to the working folks were going to be ignored had I not participated, and we're seeing that. Issues involving the income inequality in this country have been silent, except for this campaign.

We've been focusing on what matters. Social security and Medicare because that's our money and it needs to be there when we need it. I'm focusing on a plan that is an economic plan that gives that stimulates our economy and we start by investing in people.

The way we do that is today we invest in infrastructure for jobs and we invest in education for future growth. We need to make sure that every school in this country is the best possible school and that we will keep up with the changing times and keep up and that's what we need. That's the bare minimum.

And then I have plan that focuses on our veterans. Taking care of our veterans by giving them a raise. How do you pay for it? You go to the Pentagon and find over six-and-a-half trillion dollars that's been lost over there over the last ten years. No one has talked about the Pentagon. No one wants to edit the Pentagon, and that's absurd that we have people in Congress who are supposed to check the purse and they don't do that.

I want to go to Washington and check the purse again, making sure we hold the people who lose our money accountable, and start diverting funds for our men and women in services, and thank you.

And always looking through what can we do for the people first. What's gonna benefit all of us as the baseline and we build from there.

My name is Alexander Hernandez and my website is: your vote Georgia dot com, and I hope I can count on you all's support. Thank you.

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Alexander Hernandez (I) Candidate for GA06 03/29/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:43 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbwjUuWdNho

Hello, everyone. My name is Alexander Hernandez and I am the only truly independent out of a field of about eighteen candidates here — meaning I've already put the district before Nancy Pelosi and Paul Ryan, and I mean it.

I ran on a people-first platform, but I'm glad to see there's bipartisanship happening with both, um, Mr. [Bob] Gray and Jon [Ossoff] here trying to buy the election.

We're doing it a little different and our people-first platform does that. We make sure that we focus on the economy first and foremost. And how do we do that? We invest in people through infrastructure and education. Infrastructure for jobs now; education for growth into the future.

We follow what President Dwight D. Eisenhower did with the interstate system. We have poisoned waterway systems, roads, bridges that all need upgrading, and that's a lot of jobs. We put people to work right now.

Second point. We look at our veterans and we give them a raise. And how are we going to pay for it? Cutting the waste at the Pentagon. Over six-and-a-half trillion dollars has been lost over there over the past ten years, and Congress has not lifted a finger.

If I go to Congress, I will make sure we start finding that money, and we hold people accountable. Congress should check the purse, and I will make sure we do it.

And then finally, healthcare. Healthcare has been in the news lately. The thing is, the partisans won't tell you is they're not going to go after the real problem. It's just band-aid solutions and kicking the can down the road.

Both failures a plan. The ACA was a failure. It's Heritage Foundation's plan.

Our plan focuses on the people. Right now — today — we could repeal and replace Obamacare with HR 676. It's in Congress right now. It's been introduced. We pass that, repeal, replace. We lift the burden off the small businesses from providing healthcare, stimulate the economy, and boost — and it helps everyone.

Um, your vote Georgia dot com is my website and I hope I can count on you all's support. Thank you.

Wes Moss: Alexander Hernandez, the first one to start heating things up. Thank you for that.