Bob Gray (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Bob Gray (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:49 am

Bob Gray – Republican candidate for Congress for Georgia’s 6th District

http://BobGrayGA.com
http://facebook.com/BobGrayGA
http://twitter.com/BobGrayGA

Special election Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7am-7pm
Early voting till Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:30am-6pm

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Bob Gray (R) Candidate for GA06 04/09/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:50 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kFqRKHPE8

Hi, thanks so much for coming. There's something else going on today, so I appreciate you making the choice to, uh, be here.

I think the primary question you'd ask candidates is: Why are your running? And I'm running to save the American dream.

My grandparents imprinted on me three fundamental American values — and those are self-reliance, independence, and personal responsibility.

And when I look out and see the country, and watch TV and see the protests, the violence, the effects of illegal immigration — I see that we've drifted so far from those values. It's time to recenter the county.

I intend to be a willing partner to our President — President Trump.

I think we saw him in his speech to the joint session of Congress grow into the role of President and he outlined twenty-two promises. There's not a single promise I disagree with.

American people want something different. They want to see a change in D.C., and I want to use my thirty years of business experience to change the way we do business in D.C.

I don't think you want to send politicians who want to be there for ten or twenty or thirty years. It's time to send people who want to go to D.C. to do what's right in spite of what consequences might be for their own political career.

Thank you for coming.

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Bob Gray (R) Candidate for GA06 03/29/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:51 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyqFkRuLUtQ

My name is Bob Gray, and quite candidly, I'm running to save the American dream.

When I was a boy, my grandparents imprinted on me three fundamental American values: self-reliance, independence, and personal responsibility.

And as I watch TV, and, um, go about my day, I see that we as a country have drifted so far from those American values, and I think the solutions is to change the way we do business in Washington, D.C.

I grew up in Buffalo, New York — Rust Belt kid. I went and had graduated from Purdue University with an engineering degree. Uh, went to the University of Chicago, uh, received my MBA in Finance.

Spent the next thirty years in the technology industry, on the management team of multi-million dollar companies. I now have invested in a local startup. Uh, I know as a member of that board what it is to risk your own capital, and to struggle to make payroll.

Very different skill set than that when you're working for a global one thousand company. So, I have both perspectives.

What I want to do is focus on results in D.C. and we're just not seeing that happen for the American people. Economic issues, the debt, and national security. I have a particular interest in cyber-security.

Thank you.

Nydia Tisdale

Bob Gray under fire for new claims about Trump

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 17th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Bob Gray under fire for new claims about Trump credentials in Georgia special election

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
April 14, 2017

Republican Bob Gray’s campaign was called out on CNN late Thursday for falsely claiming he was the only candidate in the Sixth District congressional contest “who personally campaigned for the Trump-Pence team, while others refused to stand against Hillary.”

The former Johns Creek city councilman, slipping in some recent polls, sent the robocall to conservative voters in the suburban Atlanta district. Running as a “willing partner” to President Donald Trump, he’s come over heavy fire from his rivals about his pro-Trump bona fides.

Gray’s claim as the only Republican in the race “who personally campaigned” for Trump is easily refutable.

Bruce LeVell was head of Trump’s diversity coalition — LeVell trekked to Washington on Wednesday for a meeting with the president that he hoped would boost his campaign. Another candidate, tea party organizer Amy Kremer, stumped for Trump across the nation, and has earned the endorsement of Trump allies Sean Hannity and Katrina Pierson.

FULL STORY ON LINK.

Nydia Tisdale

Bruce LeVell and President Donald J. Trump

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 17th, 2017, 6:45 pm

Bruce LeVell tweeted: Great meetings with #POTUS Trump and the White House team. Making America Great Again! #GA6 #GA06 #TEAMTRUMPGA #GAPOL #GAGOP