Judson Hill (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

Judson Hill (R) Candidate for Georgia’s 6th District

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:38 am

Judson Hill – Republican candidate for Congress for Georgia’s 6th District

http://JudsonHill.com
http://facebook.com/JudsonHillGeorgiasConservative
http://twitter.com/JudsonHill

Special election Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7am-7pm
Early voting till Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:30am-6pm

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Judson Hill (R) Candidate for GA06 04/09/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB0pllrOU5E

Good afternoon, everybody. I'm Judson Hill and I'm thankful that you all are here, and we're blessed to have this opportunity to visit with you today.

America has a unique opportunity to change the course and get us back on the right track. I think this election is all about trust. Which one of these individuals do you really trust? Who's pretending and who's not? Who's got the proven track record?

The difference between everybody else, frankly, and me is I've got a proven track record of working hard to create jobs, lowering your healthcare and working hard to lower your healthcare costs across this state, and also standing up for conservative principles. It's that simple.

We've worked hard to lower your tax burden across — on each one of you, and it's that simple.

A strong economy, a strong military, and protecting your conservative values because I believe that the best predictor of what someone is going to do is what they've already done. Right?

So, if you want to have — if you're going to have someone tell you what they're going to do, at least have them show you what they've already done. Make them show you what they've already done.

With me, you've got a man of deep faith, a strong courage, and strong integrity. You've got a conservative reformer, a proven experience track record of not just talking about this — but this very same year working hard for you in Georgia Senate to do just that — help make healthcare more affordable for you.

I served in the Georgia Senate for 12 years. I worked for President Reagan. I've been a Unites States attorney. Different things along the way that — I'm a small businessman, and I've done that for the last fifteen years.

I know where you live. I know it's important to you because I'm one of you. So, if you want someone who is going to stand strong under their principles, elect me because I have a proven record of standing up for — against the political establishment, the special interests.

I got punished — I had a chairmanship taken away — by this, by someone on this group here. I've had a chairmanship taken away. I had, um, been stuck in the corner, but you can't — you can tell me where to sit, but you'll never be able to tell me where to stand, and it's always with you.

I promise to stand with you — I pledge to — and if you elect me, we're going to win again. I have for seven times in a row. Thank you very much. I appreciate you all being here.

Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: Judson Hill (R) Candidate for GA06 03/29/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » April 13th, 2017, 9:40 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mntuY0WkCek

Hi, I'm Judson Hill. I'm a Senator, uh, Senator and legislator — citizen legislator — and I served many of you all for a number of years, but I also have been a small business owner and I served with President Reagan in the White House.

And through those years, I've learned about the issues that are important to you because America's struggling. The families and the businesses of this community are really struggling.

America, I believe, is at a crossroads — a major crossroads — but I think we need a conservative reformer who can stand up for you every single day. We need a trusted reformer, a trusted conservative, someone who has the principles and the values that you represent.

Someone who stood up for you to defend those values in the face of special interest and the political establishment. I've been punished because I stood up to defend your values. I think it's time that we send someone back to Washington, D.C. that has that proven record, and track record.

You know, everyone before you is going to stand and say what they'll do — but before you listen to them, before you vote for them — make them prove to you, make them show you what they have done. Make them show you what they have done.

What have they done with tax policy and regulatory policy and immigration and standing up for our military? What have they done for you with Obamacare?

Because the difference in this race — there's only one person — and that's me. I'm the trusted, principled, conservative reformer. I've advanced those measures — these are serious measures that are critically important to you. I've always put you first.

If you remember two things today, remember this. You have a proven, conservative reformer. Someone who stood up to defend those values and Fox news showed that I'm the only Republican who can beat the Democrat, and Nancy Pelosi is coming to take the seat back.

Thank you very much.