NYDEO: U. S. Senator Johnny Isakson [R-GA] remarks on Charlottesville, Virginia attacks 08/14/17

Click link for list of topics. Membership is not required to read content or to watch Nydeos.
Nydia Tisdale

NYDEO: U. S. Senator Johnny Isakson [R-GA] remarks on Charlottesville, Virginia attacks 08/14/17

Post by Nydia Tisdale » August 23rd, 2017, 12:00 pm

U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson [R-GA] remarks on the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia during the town hall held in the Dr. Bobbie Bailey & Family Performance Center on the campus of Kennesaw State University on Monday, August 14, 2017.

I am going to respond to one issue though, because you deserve to hear it. I don’t want to take a lot of time. It’s a dominant issue. Some of you ought to know what I’ve said and how I feel about it.

There’s no place in the greatest country on the face of this earth for what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia last weekend.

[STANDING OVATION.]

There is no place for the Ku Klux Klan, white supremacists, or racism.

[APPLAUSE.]

We can have — we can have differences over lots of things, but there’s never going to be a difference over human dignity, the right to life, and the right to live in the freest, greatest country on the face of this earth without fear of intimidation because of your race, your religion, your sex, your national origin, or any other discriminatory factor.

We are Americans!

[APPLAUSE.]

U. S. Senator Johnny Isakson [R-GA] remarks on Charlottesville, Virginia attacks.

“Nydeo” and still by Nydia Tisdale for AboutForsyth.com.
Please $upport Nydeos via PayPal at NydiaTisdale@hotmail.com.